saw it in 360p, thought it was ok. Then saw it in 720p, and it look beautiful. But after watching it in 1080p…..jaw dropping.
saw the dev diary for this trailer on playscope
Outside of this particular video as a showcase for the incredible animation work you have the most believable character I have ever seen in a video game made to no degree for an audiences spectacle, and by that I mean she is completely believable, not realistic but believable. The work that went into her blows my mind, because to have a character like that is asking for allot in triple A development, it asks so much I wasn’t sure I would ever see it.. If the hole game is going to be just as considered as your character design I’m going to be buying six copies of the game come release instead of three.
Guys your strength is in Heavenly Sword pls Heavenly Sword 2 plssssssssssssss
wooooou! i just bring your facking game to my pc
what a postprocess and render!!
and the face… the eyes the hair…
Outstanding. Incredible work.
Truly mind-blowing. Melina is a fantastic actress, her delivery just broke my heart. I feel for this character. Combining a great performance with the binaural audio is a match made in entertainment heaven. It was as if I was Senua, and the voices were all around me, tormenting me, uncomfortably stepping into my personal space.
There is nothing in this trailer I dislike. It is simply beautiful.
My excitement for this game continues to grow.
I had a chill going down my spine after/during watching the vid.
Been watching the development for quite some time now. I just wanted to comment that I loved the video but I think It could have been so much better/believable had a few things been considered. Because I know how you guys want to emphasize the reality of emotions and movement. Consider:
1. When ‘the demon’ is talking to her and she does not want to hear what she is hearing she should raise her hands to hear ears- as if to almost want to cover them from hearing him.
2. Under stress and being told you are guilty of something you are not guilty of- an individual will usually swallow- lick their lips because the salivary glands have shut down as blood pressure rises, you begin to breathe faster and more labored.
2. When she shouts out ‘NO!’ there is no movement in her hands .. it is common for an individual to put their hands out and forward as if in a ‘stopping motion’ to emphasize their reluctance to comply.
3. Have you ever seen the TV series ‘ Lie to Me’ ? I wonder if this could help you in determining the ‘science’ of facial expressions and emotions. I have been fascinated by this for years and is often a good baseline in real life.
4. I think to assist in the facial expressions Senua needs something on her forehead – tatoos or something that will move in relation to her expressions to help the believeability of her stress and emotions. Just a though or maybe simply make her eyebrows stand out a dark viking red color maybe. All I see is her bug eyes….. like she’s constantly looking in a camera.
Love you guys
I can’t wait to play this game! I just read the article about it in game informer and I had to see more about it. The subject matter and the character of Sena herself, really capture my imagination. Keep up the good work.
Just stumbled upon your game last night with some friends in some highlight video of E3.
5 seconds was enough to make us search for everything that there is including interviews with the game designers.
The trailer is magnificent. The music perfectly suits the atmosphre of the game, the tree visuals are such a cool effect and the actress does an amazing job of conveying a whole pallete of emotions and even mental states.
And oh those voices ….chilling to the bone.
Gratz from Russia
P.s. Silent Hill + the beginning of the 13th warrior+ True detective …wow what a mix.